Monday, November 21, 2005

Recipe Exchange

I wanted to start a cooking blog. A place where I can talk about the recipes I make, a little history behind them, and what I've done to the recipe to alter it to our tastes. When I mentioned the idea, so many people were interested in partcipating that I created a multi-member blog where we can all post about our favorite recipes, learn some cooking tips, and enjoy recipes from friends. I had no idea that wanting to write about my recipes would have evolved into something like this!

3 Comments:

Blogger ABQ Mom said...

I think that we should all have a specific color we use, and a specific font. I am using trebuchet and the darkest purple/plus color.

November 21, 2005 9:51 AM  
Blogger April_Mommy said...

My entire blog is in a Maroon/dark red color... I will take that one again :-)

November 21, 2005 1:51 PM  
Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

I am using Times New Roman, color #330000, which is the darkest square on the "red" line.

November 23, 2005 6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home