Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Broccomole Dip

2 Cups finely chopped fresh broccoli
1/4 cup light sour cream OR plain yogurt
1 - 2 Tbs. minced onion
1 Tbs. light miracle whip
2 - 3 Tbs. lemon juice
1/4 - 1/2 tsp. chili poweder

In a food processor or blender, combine all ingredients and blend until smooth. Refrigerate for several hours. Serve with fres veggies or baked tortilla chips.

I found it's easiest to "finely chop" your broccoli in a mini food chopper. I got this recipe at church in Preston, and trust me, it is SO good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Philosophical Karen said...

I guess this would be a low-fat version of guacamole. Sounds good!

November 23, 2005 7:21 PM  
Blogger April_Mommy said...

I think that I would even like this one... and I am not much of a brocoli fan!

November 26, 2005 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home