Thursday, January 12, 2006

Sariah's Disclaimer

First of all, let me apologize for the content of my recipes. I really don't know if they are what you would consider "healthy", but in our house anything that doesn't come from a fast food restaurant or the frozen dinner isle is healthy. And while it does ask for some canned ingredients, I think that is just for simplicity sake. You can easily use fresh foods for most of the canned stuff.

The next thing is that I apologize for my inconsistancy in color. All I could remember was that I had picked green as my color, but I couldn't remember which green as you can see from my posts! I'll try to be more consistent.

If you make any of my recipes and modify anything, please let me know what works so I can try it, too. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home