Friday, April 21, 2006

Thai Chicken Wraps

While I was in Utah we went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch. It was the first time I had ever been there. I ordered the Thai Chicken Wraps. As soon as I took the first bite I knew it was something I had to try to make at home. I made it tonight, much to the pleasure of Shane (who lost 13 pounds while I was gone!).

So here is my attempt at the recipe.

Ingredients:

Tomato Basil Wraps
Sliced Cooked Chicken Breasts
Chopped Cilantro
Chopped Green Onions
Red Cabbage
Green Cabbage
Chopped Carrots
Won Tons (in the fresh veggies section)

Peanut Sauce

Cook the chicken breasts in a frying pan in olive oil. While Chicken is cooking chop up your veggies. (I used a shortcut for the cabbage and carrots by just buying the chopped coleslaw package in the bagged salad section). Cut the Won Tons into thin slices. After the chicken breasts are cooked, add a little more oil to the pan and fry the Won Ton slices. Once the chicken breasts have cooled a little cut into slices. Put a few slices in the middle of the tortilla, add your veggies, roll up tortilla and cut in half. Serve with Peanut Sauce for dipping.

This is SOO Yummy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Proud Mum said...

Shane lost 13 pounds in one week???

April 21, 2006 7:23 PM  
Blogger ABQ Mom said...

Ya. I guess he didn't eat the whole time I was gone.

April 22, 2006 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home